PC Cinema Drive-In
PC CINEMA: DRIVE-IN MOVIE
Park in Parking Lot 5 across from the University Hotel on Wednesday, April 7th and join the SHSU Program Council for a free movie screening of Monster Universtity in the comfort of your own car! Lot will open at 7:00 PM and the movie will start at 8:00 PM. Snacks will be distributed to all SHSU students who present an active Bearkat OneCard while supplies last.
The movie will be transmitted through radio frequency to the attendees' cars. Masks will not be required if you remain inside your car. Masks are required when windows are rolled down or if the attendee choses to watch from an open trunk or chair.
Health and Safety Guidelines for PC Cinema Drive-In Movie Participants:
- Event staff and participants will be required to wear masks if they are outside.
- Only participants who remain in their shut cars will be allowed to remove their masks.
- Sound will be available through an FM station if the participant wishes to stay in their car.
- Every SHSU student who attends will be required to provide Sam ID.
- Event staff and participants will not be allowed to mingle before or after the event.
- Participants must stay with the people they came with and stay in the same car that they came in. Participants must also remain in their designated parking spot for the duration of the event.
- Cars are required to leave 1 parking space between themselves and the next car
- There is a 6 person max in car to avoid overcrowded lot.
- Participants must dispose of their own trash.
- Participants who wish to sit in the grass must practice social distancing and remain 6 feet apart.
- Failure to comply with the aforementioned guidelines, will result in being asked to leave the event site.
For more information, contact Program Council at (936) 294-1763 or at PC@SHSU.EDU.
Follow @SHSUPC on social media for details on the activity being hosted
Wednesday, April 7 at 8:00pm
SHSU Parking Zone 2 Lot 5
1741 University Ave