Help us #BeatSFA by doing #RecAtHome with FREE live and pre-recorded GroupX classes (over 80 offered per day), fitness challenges, or your own activities. Log your minutes at 2020RecreationMovement.com 🏋️⛹️🏊🚣🏌️🚴
You can also enter in the active minutes you did previously, starting April 6. Go ahead and log them, every minute helps!
Rec Sports is offering over 10 FREE fitness classes per week in addition to those on the Rec Movement Challenge. Visit shsu.edu/fitness for a listing and the Zoom links.
SHSU has teamed up with over 90 other university recreation programs to offer you instant access to live and prerecorded workouts and fitness classes. Create an account using your shsu.edu email address to gain access to this FREE program. After each class or personal workout, log your total number of active minutes and watch as our school's total stacks up against other participating schools. The 2020 Recreation Movement is all about staying active together, even when we are apart. So take a class, complete a daily challenge, move in your own way, and show everyone how you #RecAtHome and represent #SHSURecSports
1. Go to 2020RecreationMovement.com
2. Click Sign up in the top right corner
3. Once signed up, click Log In
4. After logging in click on the 2020 Recreation Movement logo in the top left corner
5. Scroll so you can access free fitness classes and take part in various challenges on TikTok.
6. Log all of your activity at the top of the page including things like fitness classes, your own home workout, participation in our running league, or any other workouts that you complete. Follow us @shsurecsports for at home workouts, fitness tips, and more.
7. Let us know how your workouts are going by tagging us at @shsurecsports and #RecAtHome
Monday, July 27Virtual Event